Our initial meeting is all about you. We listen, ask questions, and get to know you. Here are some common concerns we will address:
Once we have a thorough understanding of your situation and what you want out of retirement, we will analyze your financial situation in detail and present possible solutions to you, which may include:
Through our financial planning process, you may learn that just a few minor changes could help you retire on time and enjoy life more fully or major adjustments may be necessary to get you on the right path to retirement. Either way, we are here to support you in every decision and step you take.
Your plan is not active until changes are made. Here are some common examples of actions we may take to implement your plan:
- Consolidate multiple accounts, possibly qualifying you for reduced pricing.
- Reduce investment risk and increase income to maintain your standard of living.
- Analyze life insurance policies to determine if they can also be used for long-term care.
- Create an income map to track how all the various pieces fit together.
- Meet with your estate planning attorney to update your documents. We can provide flow charts to fully understand all the language included in your documents.